segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2013

Important Notice : The starlets **
 
Every recipe I have this little star * in front of the title ( recipe name ) , from this 07.28.13 amended, and where the change was made , I put a * star on the front to draw attention . Why sometimes the person does not read twice.Revenues written and published in the trunk of Nonna Antoinette and baudanonna.blogspot . are 3 ( three languages ​​) :Portuguese ( Brazil ) - Food - Simple Sweets, Cakes and others and DietEnglish andItalianThere are 7 different blogs - were only 3 . As had many requests to separate the issues , I decided to meet everyone, to the extent possible .The Blogs Sweet Cakes , Diet and Spanish 'm doing slowly .The plates are photographed and drawn by me .Sometimes the pictures are coarse plate very full and other defects , I'm trying to improve .

I started this work when he was 9 years together with my Grandma , sometimes it take to change the lack of time .
Now I have to take pictures , which at the time had this feature . As I am a beginner in photography , sometimes the photos do not come out as I want and get out after I posted the recipe .Sometimes people go in front of me , makes a small change in plate changes the syrup fruit and other models of the forms take beautiful photos , and other resources .
I am very pleased to know that in addition to know even more information and learn the recipes are passed from hand to hand .One thing stuck in my life :" My son said when he was a child , if you took blood, not revenues skirt skirt blood from my veins . "

I do it all alone , without guidance from others.No one messes with my work.Make changes in ingredients and utensils of my recipes .
reason:

Each season uses a particular ingredient , sometimes some of the plaza or change your style until processed products .Another example of meat, fish , crustaceans, birds and others.example :The lobster was great with dark substrate and with enough meat . Now the average person to buy, miniature weighs 600 grams .Large lobsters only restaurants can acquire.The price of lobster was 75.00 , now went up to 100.00 per kilo ( Real Brazil coin ) .Are I'll pass this information to make the change , it is sometimes very important , or wrong quantity or temperature of the oven , or misspelled the name of the ingredients .I have close to over 10,000 ( income) is absurd ! Not ? They are thrown into notebooks dropping yellowed leaves and sometimes difficult for me to read or cds , or other resources .Eat there in 1946 . Have given many lectures to various TV channels as Special Guest . Do not know how I was discovered .Magazine in my Christmas meal at the Farm and another report with stuffed pork loin with apple stuffed with mashed were exhausted reprinted and sold more than a magazine , famous at the time.When I thought about destroying all burning or throwing away , it was already too late to publish a book .I had the bright idea , to make a Blog to pass my experience and secrets of cooking and some curiosity. My Blogs are being successful.Until yesterday were accessed more than 67 countries .Some saw never heard , I started studying geography for location .There were more than 25,000 hits in three (3 ) languages ​​.I need to more than double to win free advertising.So I can buy my medicine without askingfamily .Who said my recipes would wind ?
 
The wind for several countries .

Thank you my God for this great grace , had promised to my grandmother that I would publish a book , as it has not been possible so far due to lack of resource. I did a virtual book .
Glad you have some knowledge of using the computer!When I have questions , I turn to a professor of computer science which has almost the age of my grandson .Thanks to everyone Antoinette November 25, 2013 .

Note :* When I hear that someone introduced my recipes , even with small changes " She was very happy," and it has been a while . It is a gift from God .

If you want , I authorize to put my recipe in its entirety , not to say my name .

Knowing she ( revenue) is being published worldwide is that important. for me .** The whole world will know through the other also disclose my recipes . **Some are " Family Secret " .
As the Christmas tree mass Chestnut , which is a very special recipe .The dough can be served in different ways , see my Blog .Thank you to everyone who contributed for the success of my BlogsSão Paulo , November 25, 2013 - Antoinette

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário