domingo, 28 de julho de 2013

Important Notice:

Important Notice:

Every recipe I have this little star * in front of the title (recipe name), from this date 28/07/13 has been changed and where the change was made, I put a * star on the front to draw attention. Why sometimes the person does not read twice.Revenues written and published in the Baù Nonna Antoinette and baudanonna.blogspot. 3 (three languages):Portuguese,English andItalianAnd also the food and the pictures were made by me.I started this job when I was 9 years together with my Grandma, sometimes it take to change the lack of time.Now I have to take pictures, which at the time had this feature. As I am beginner in photography, sometimes the photos do not come out like I want. People go in front of me, take photos, and other resources. And still do another kind of syrup, fruit and other models.Glad I learned more knowledge.I do it all alone, without guidance from others.No one messes with my work.Make changes in ingredients and utensils.Reason:Each season uses a particular ingredient, sometimes it disappears from the square or changes its style, industrialized products.Another example of meat, fish, crustaceans, birds and others.Example: the lobster and it was with great casting and quite dark meat. Now to buy, is miniature weighs 600 grams.Lobsters great restaurants can only acquire.The price of lobster is 75.00 per kilo (Real Brazil coin).Did you know that ostrich meat is almost equal to beef, the same color?The difference is the price. Ostrich meat price is very high.You know it's beef, not cow?The beef is tender, and the fat is clear and more expensive.The beef is hard and has very strong yellow color of fat, it takes twice as much time for cooking, and so forth.Are you going to pass this information to make the change, it is sometimes very important, or the wrong amount or temperature of the oven, or misspelled the name of the ingredients.I have close to more than ten thousand (10,000 revenue) is absurd! Is not it? They are thrown into notebooks dropping yellowed leaves and sometimes difficult for me to read or cd, or other resources.I started in 1946. I have already given many lectures to various TV channels as Special Guest. Do not know how I was discovered. In the Magazine My Christmas Dinner at the Farm and another report with loin stuffed with apple stuffed with mashed were exhausted reprinted and sold more than a magazine, famous at the time.When I thought about destroying all burning or throwing away, it was already too late to publish a book. I got the idea;I'll make a Blog to pass my experience and secrets of cooking and some curiosity's been a success.Were accessed more than 50 countries.Some never seen talking, I started studying geography for location. There were over 20,000 hits in three (3) languages.Who said my recipes would the wind?No one would be interested.! Here is the answer.The wind for several countries.Thank God for this great grace, promised to my grandmother that I would publish a book, as it was not possible until now. I made a virtual book.Thankfully I have a little knowledge of using the computer!When I have questions, I turn to a teacher computer.Thanks to everyone Antoinette July 28, 2013Note:* When I hear that someone had my prescription, even with small change "He was very happy," and it has been a while. It is a gift from God.If you want, I authorize putting my recipes in full, no need to say my name.Knowing that she (revenue) is disclosed which is important. for me. The whole world will know through other disclose my recipes.Some "Family Secret".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário