sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015

Important information + Secret Gnocchi

Important information + Secret Gnocchi

Today is the 29th day of eating gnocchi Lucky.
"Every day 29 of each month is Lucky Gnocchi Day"
See recipes for gnocchi simple, practical, easy and also modern updated revenue at the address below, which is my daughter.
See also Friendliness of gnocchi.
My daughter learned from me all my secrets of cooking and also with the collaboration, grandparents, great-grandparents, relatives, friends, besides the University course.

Facebook Bau Breast

In blogs: baudamama.blogspot.com

 Observation

I do not know how long I have to life, despite being in good health, I'm running out of time, due to my age.
Then who will replace me is my daughter, the Chest Breast.
Tale from now, with the collaboration of all who have accessed my family recipes. Is having a great access, I'm in over 100 countries
Thank you all from the heart, for having achieved so much success.
I hope my daughter has the same success.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário