quarta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2014

Thanks to all who havw accessed my Blogs

Thanks to all who have accessed my BlogsNewbie a little vacation on the coast of São Paulo .I want to thank everyone who accessed my Blogs in 2013 there were more than41 000 ( forty-one thousand ) in 68 countries .Thanks to everyone who contributed to my work .May God bless you all with plenty Health , Peace , Joy , Hope and ProsperityI cook , I write , I type , I do everything myself , therefore my Blog is made ​​very simple with few defects , the lack of photo is one of them , for my lack of practice or remember when everything is over .Blogs are 7 different : Portuguese , English . ItalianSpanish , Simple Food , Cakes and Other , and Diet .My Blog was divided at the request of several people who had difficulty in the search for favorite recipes .I wish that in 2014 you can fulfill all your dreams .Stand in 2014 that will continue through all the secrets and tips family still missing .Regards to all Antoinette.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário