sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2014

ERRATUM

ERRATUM
 
The photos whiting went wrong , traded by sea bass and steak too.
The photos whiting that were in a briefcase pendrive to save unintentionally deleted .
I owe the pictures of white whiting .The haddock is pink ,The difference between whiting and haddock is written above.Thank you for your attention.

* I'll keep an eye on the fish and the other cat * yesterday was watching the soap opera Love of Life and posting my recipes , check the result .When I make a mistake here at home they change my name to Tuninha , or more attention Tuninha .Please , when you get my flaw , communicating , so I can repair errors, helping to explain the dishes to the most inexperienced .
I do it all alone , do not let anyone touch my things , only now the morning is that I find the flaws .
I do not have much practice to shoot and when I do not know where she is :On the machine , cell phone, flash drive , folder ?

I need to be very careful when I shoot , a beautiful dish here at home most of the time they already ate .
Thanks Any questions please send tell by my Blog .Thank you AntoinetteNote :The Cooking is like a patchwork quilt , each gives a piece , forming a whole ( integer).Each person " will not alone " or leave us only takes a little and let us a little about yourself .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário