domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Lecture and Portuguese

Lecture and Portuguese

WHY USE
Why / why
Interrogative pronoun + preposition

In interrogative sentences (direct or indirect).
Why not come?
I wonder why we fight.
She did not come why?

curiosity:
The word in the final sentence receives caret:
You need what?
She knows what!
Preposition + relative pronoun

Equals whereby (and its variations).
She is the woman I fell in love.
I do not know why people expect.

because

conjunction
Equals because
I did not go to school because she was sick
Come quickly, because their presence is essential

Why
noun
Is always accompanied by a word that characterizes (article, pronoun or numeral).
What is the reason for their revolt?
Why this has not convinced me
There must be a reason for delaying it so much.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário