sábado, 14 de março de 2015

Want to Know Who Am I? + Foto

Want to Know Who Am I?






I was hiding in my profile by placing a black and white photo, to try to make a new fashion blog and also entering. Facebook.
Could never imagine that my recipes have been stopping in various countries and 98 in other languages, even lost count of the research, the latest survey was in November 2014.
I'm not taking time to do research, do everything alone.
And I still have tuition computer with Professor Luiz Marcelo Vasconcellos expert to teach to people over 50 years.
Before I could not spend my recipes, to have privacy agreement.

AM NOT VIRUSES OR FRAUD AM A REAL PERSON SEE MY ABOVE PHOTO.

I'm not accepting some invitations at the moment, have other commitments, already marked earlier.
If you want to know me personally, check with at least 6 months in advance, that is, out of season, Christmas parties, Easter, May (brides) Women's Day My Birthday (14:06).

Outside this period I have great pleasure to accept your invitation.
* I am well known for my Cooking work on TV and magazines, as well as Gastronomic Consultant with the name "Antonieta Gonçalves" (Since I am known on TV, magazines, churches and other media).
I have given many Cooking classes and made many apostilhas. customized for each Cooking specialty.
Gave many free classes in churches, not only Catholic as in other well.
The only course I did was "Baking Course" leaves without end "knew more than the teacher", see below.

Imagine the class interval was surrounded by colleagues, I spent the whole secret of mass step by step.
After I was invited by a foreign student (who had difficulty with the language) to go home.
I accepted the invitation and when I arrived, I was surprised had over 50 people waiting for me in the ballroom.
In public places people know me by voice, firm, and I am embarrassed veze to be away from São Paulo (Brazil) accompanied by hubby, who does not like me to remove the doubts of them in a public place.
What I like to do to teach the secrets of cooking for beginners.
Who knew that started with nine years with the encouragement of my maternal grandmother Maria Luiza Gurian (Italian).
Before working in the laboratory until retired in ITB with the Statistics Section Head of Cargo.
I was responsible for several years by Section Training and Courses.
Then I was invited to provide competition and ended up stopping at the Statistics Section, ie not like math, and math has always followed me to this day.
I always had two different professions.
NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I am married, have two children and two grandchildren, live in São Paulo Capital, sometimes I go to the site sometimes to the coast.

WHAT AM I NEED, is SPONSORS FOR US TO BUY PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT THAT IS VERY DEAR TO BE ABLE TO DO ALONE PHOTOS MORE BEAUTIFUL.
PHOTOS THAT LAY ON BLOGS ARE MADE ARTEZANALMENTE WITH CELLULAR OR MACHINE THAT TO CHILD USA.
Note:
The teacher of the course created Bakery case, asked not to interrupt the class, she did not know that "rotten mass can not be kneaded", all ingredients must be cold and mixed with the fingertips quickly, including the bowl.
Then rest for 30 'minutes in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap, or a clean dish towel.
The person who can not handle very hot mass is hand embatumada.
If so should wash your hands with cold water.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário