domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2015

Disclaimer - Please read.

Disclaimer - Please read.

After a short holiday.

I want to thank from the bottom of my heart all persons accessing my Bloggers, and even more, knowing that I am helping a lot of people, from tips, secrets, and experience taking the doubts to work on Cooking branch.
For research I learned that each person spends at least five people.
My culinary work is the result of many years of research, dedication done with great care, dedication, love for everyone especially for beginners, step by step. I'm always updating, changing or replacing ingredients in the recipes and accompanying products and new appliances.

"I'm not a company."
I am a person, I do all my own work Cooking from the dishes, text, typing, publishing, so far I have no one to help in my work.

I have tuition computing, to take my doubts when my computer starts giving problems.


I love receiving criticism, was with what I got here, improving more and more.
* For Professional learn that those who criticize your work, want the best and believe in you. *
My Bloggers have "content and not pretty pictures."
It was made for culinary professionals and people who like to eat well, and also for those who want to make and sell: snacks, pastries, breads, frozen foods, banquet dishes etc.

And it is you who will do the dishes and take the photos to see the result,
When not using the revenue now, save for when one day you or another family member will use, separating by subject and date of publication.
Do not forget to rate.
I am writing a very clear way so that everyone from the simplest to understand, therefore I write very detailed.
"All" the recipes have been tested several times and almost all have been modified by me, except for Chestnut mass Christmas tree see in my bloggers December 2014.
My recipes ended up in more than 98 countries by October 2014 and without advertising in bloggers.
Only Facebook access is approximately about 200 people a day are not included bloggers

I'm running out of time to see if I can spend all recipes, tips, and more secrets.
One day you might find on my way someone can help me financially (advertising) to develop my work.

The best gift I received at Christmas, was the huge access my Bloggers in various countries.
Thank you to everyone who contributed.
Any doubts on revenue ask for:
baudanonna.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário