quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE RETIFIED

IMPORTANT NOTICE RETIFIED
Good afternoon.

Good Year may God bless you and your whole Family. From the head to the soles of the feet.
May 2017 you have enough Health, Joy, Hope, Faith, Success, Love, Peace and Prosperity
After spending 21 days (beach vacation) south coast of São Paulo, heat 38 to 40 degrees, unbearable heat. I came back and I will continue to publish my recipes, some modified.
I want to thank "Thank You" from the heart to all my friends and relatives and all the people who have accessed my recipes giving praise, criticism, and suggestions.
Thank you for the gifts and all the invitations to restaurants, theaters, events, travel, among others, many of them I could not attend because I had previous commitments.
I wish I could attend all the invitations, unfortunately the time is short.

My Christmas and New Year banquet recipes were a great success, having already gone from 120 countries in six (06) languages: Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish, French, German. They were written in a simple step-by-step manner and with enough detail, tips, secrets and solutions, and some with photos. People who had doubts, managed to solve.

I do not put photos in all my recipes of purpose, which is for beginners or cooks to make the dish and photograph in their own way, or in the way I'm explaining.

I am happy to know that I have been able to help many people to work with cooking, salty and sweet, helping in the family budget.
Some people who did not like cooking for not knowing or for fear, changed their opinion, as soon as they began to read and by the hand in the mass saw that it worked.

Everything is certain in life with positive thinking, especially in cooking when the person does with love, dedication and ingredients of good quality, with whims and attention.
Everything you put in your mouth is already the answer. Caution.
May God give you double what you want for me.
A hug to everyone Antoinette.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário