sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

AVISO

I was 20 days out of my house by problems of reform capable of Santos in Sao Pauloo Brazil) by the tenant output of reason.
| Now we will rent for season.
Rose 5 am a cold 8 degrees and 7 came mason, plumber, painter, electrician. Glazier, technical refrigeration (refrigerator and freezer not chilled) janitor.
My husband and I did not have time to breathe, that is, in addition to choosing to purchase the material.
We made a small change in return for furniture.
I did not die as many people thought and I am also not sick.
I did not have time to spend my recipes for lack of time.
From now on I will resume my work.
I ate so much mullet with mush in many ways and farofas;
Mullet lunch dinner and evening supper.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário