terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2016

G R A D E C I M E N T The

G R A D E C I M E N T The

MY THANKS IS VERY RATHER THAT YOU MUST.

I want to thank everyone who accessed Facebook in 2015, my page and my Blogs (six) Brazil, English, Italian, Spanish, German, French.
160,000 (one hundred sixty one thousand) in 120 countries of the Six (6) Continents, ie only on the blogs.

Facebook access was a hundred times greater.
Now I am studying geography to know where did my recipes.
Only one continent did not access my income was (Antartida- Antartica).
Thanks to everyone who helped with my work.
As far as possible I will spend the revenues being asked daily ..
Continue to send comments and suggestions, it was through the criticism that improved my work.
May God bless you all with plenty Health, Peace, Joy, Hope, Faith, Success and Prosperity.
I fervently hope that everyone can realize their dreams in 2016.

Warning:.
I do everything alone, cook, write, I type, therefore my Blogs are very simple done with some defects, as far as possible will improve.
The lack of photo is one of them, for my lack of practice or when I remember the dish has no more.
I repeat several times to make it clear to all the people can understand the recipe and have no doubts.
I have spent all the tips and secrets I've learned in all my life, hopefully in time for me to publish the remaining missing on general hygiene, sterilization and conditioning of some foods.

Alert:
I'm afraid we're in the 21st century and still has many people going to the means of communication teach recipes without using gloves when handling food, especially bread, even more, removes the residue of the hands along with the skin and seal the dough.

My Blogs from previous years was divided at the request of several people on Diet, Beginner, Sweets who had difficulty in looking for your favorite recipes.
I was much criticized that I repeated the same recipe.
Now I decided to moved and passed for two more languages ​​that were asking, French and German. It was the best thing I did, a great success.
I hope you all continue to access my recipes, and you can order what you want, if you are not in my league will research, like challenges, so I learn a little more ..
Regards to all Antoinette.
Who am I?
A retired lady (Statistics of IA, L.) That until yesterday failed to make a book of recipes I received from my maternal grandmother heritage.
I promised my grandmother Maria Luiza Italian Guriann Venice that would make a book with all the recipes I received from her.
I made and remade several times and changed some recipes.
The advice I give is to make and remake revenues and some even move or change the ingredients.
Regards to all Antoinette
Chest of Nonna Antoinette
baudanonna.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário